Thursday 14 June 2012

Lunch!

Today's morning was quite slow... There was one woman with PP and the others were those that couldn't fit in the ward so I did some reading. Then the girls came up as they wanted to see a delivery but there weren't any so showed them around. Then a couple of new people came in and I did a cannula and then my supervisor invited me out for lunch!

I followed him through the massive hospital through the doctors hostels and then to a car he said get in.... With 5 others!!! So there were 7 of us in the battered 4 seat car going to the restaurant. We arrive and I is soooo posh and everyone is there from the department about 30 doctors!!!! We all had the most delicious lunch ever with tandoori meat and fish and curry etc etc and one of the doctors paid!!! So nice... I went back and stayed with one woman for her delivery. She had an episiotomy so I assisted delivery and suturing and then left at 7.

I took Iesha and Sarah back to the restaurant as it was so nice and it's our penultimate night and then we went to see the lotus temple. I can't believe it's the last day tomorrow!!!!! Flying to Kerala on sat!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment