Saturday 2 June 2012

Panic stations to the airport

Meet you at the airport at half 7!!!!

So I leave my house at 7 already a bit late just miss a bus younger brother and Amy walk me to bus stop. Realise i have forgotten my glasses and run home with Dominic's key grab them and run back to the bus stop kisses good bye and then terror as I realise I have the only key to the house jump of the bus call my next door neighbour who sees Dominic and Amy panicking at the door. Walk back to the first bus stop with all my bags meet Dom and get on the next bus.

Meanwhile Iesha and Sarah are being told they have overbooked the flight and we might be bumped off and I have their passports from picking up the visa!

Anyway just made it and are about to get on the plane! Panic over I'm just a lot sweatier than I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment